132 & 134 Martindale Road

About This Project

The existing houses at 132 and 134 Martindale Road were constructed in 1915 and 1953, respectively, each with a detached garage. Reconstructing the existing houses and proposing two new semi-detached dwellings on Violet Street is in accordance with the Official Plan since it encourages infill where services are available. Better Neighbourhoods determined that while a single detached dwelling is possible, the best use for the new lot would be semi-detached with accessory apartments.

The semi-detached houses are appropriate for the neighbourhood and will have the same street presence as their surrounding buildings. High-quality building materials will make the development aesthetically pleasing, contributing positively to the streetscape.

Location

Category

Share

Skip to content